Our Top Priority
The staff at our trampoline parks are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. Our safety rules, along with our safety video and park signage, provide important information needed to ensure a safe and fun-filled visit.
To keep jump sessions safe and fun for everyone, please review the Flight Safety Rules, watch the safety video, and sign a waiver. See you soon!
DISCLAIMER *Everyone that enters our facility is required to complete one of our waivers after reviewing the park rules and regulations. Those who are under the age of 18 must get a waiver filled out by a parent or legal guardian.*
Flight Safety Rules
WARNING: TRAMPOLINING IS AN ACTION / EXTREME SPORT AND IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS. JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHIN YOUR ABILITY.
- Always wear our Flight socks for the best Flight experience.
- Empty out your pockets of any loose objects such as keys, wallets, phones or sharp objects.
- Secure loose hair and drawstrings prior to participation.
- Walk onto and off of each attraction.
- Bounce in the center of the trampoline with feet shoulder width apart and bend your knees to stop your bounce.
- Land on two feet with knees separated.
- Stay within your comfort zone and do only activities where you have confidence in your abilities.
- Be aware of your surroundings and of those around you, and jump with people that are of similar age and size as you.
- Always be in control of your body.
- Make sure to always listen to our zone monitors.
- Remember to read and follow our safety rules to get the most out of your Flight experience.
- Jump too close to someone else or affect another’s bounce in any way.
- Land on your head or neck.
- Attempt to do anything more than a single flip.
- Attempt to perform a maneuver or skill that exceeds your personal abilities.
- Attempt gainers or forward moving backflips.
- Have anything in your mouth (candy, gum, etc.).
- Sit, lie down, or run on the courts.
- Push or shove anyone when on the trampolines. No horse play is allowed on the trampolines or anywhere in the park.
- Take balls out of the Dodgeball courts.
- Throw balls at another jumper’s head.
- Enter our airbags or foam pit if someone is currently in it – you must wait for our zone monitors’ okay to proceed.
- Jump into the foam pit if you are taller than 46”.
- Throw children into the foam pit area.
- Bring food or drink onto any attractions.
- Jump if a zone monitor is not present.
- Jump if you are pregnant or have any health problems.